The City of Athens, Alabama
Pro17 Engineering, through our marketing website for Land Surveying in the Madison, AL area is now offering our surveying services in Athens, Alabama in Limestone County, Alabama. We are a local land surveying company, located in Madison, Alabama. We are a full service civil engineering and land surveying firm. Our Alabama licensed civil engineer and land surveyor is J. Keith Maxwell.
Land Surveyors are professionals who make precise measurements to determine the size and boundaries of a piece of real estate. While this is a simplistic definition, boundary surveying is one of the most common types of surveying related to home and land owners.
The FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps are currently being updated for Limestone County and the Athens, Alabama area. If you are affected by this, or if you want to make sure, give us a call at the above number. Click for more information about getting a Flood Survey or Elevation Certificate.
Hundreds of property owners in Morgan and Limestone counties could face buying flood insurance as a result of proposed new federal flood zone maps.
Land Surveying Services in Athens, AL:
- I need to know where my property corners or property lines are. (Boundary Survey)
- I have a loan closing or re-finance coming up on my home in a subdivision. (Lot Survey)
- I need a map of my property with contour lines to show elevation differences for my architect or engineer. (Topo Survey)
- I’ve just been told I’m in a flood zone or I’ve been told I need an Elevation Certificate in order to obtain flood insurance or prove I don’t need it.
- I’m purchasing a lot/house in a recorded subdivision. (Lot Survey – See Boundary Survey)
- I’m purchasing a larger tract of land, acreage, that hasn’t been subdivided in the past. (Boundary Survey)
Contact a Land Surveyor in Athens, Alabama TODAY at (256) 585-6346.
Athens Mayor’s Office – William R. (Ronnie) Marks, Mayor – 256-233-8730
- District 1 – Chris Seibert
- District 2 – Harold Wales
- District 3 – Frank Travis
- District 4 – Joseph Cannon
- District 5 – Wayne Harper
- Building Department – 256-233-8715
- Cemetery – Ben Wiley, Director – 256-233-8743
- City Clerk – Annette Barnes, City Clerk – 256-233-8004
- City Court – 256-233-8733
- Engineering & Community Development – 256-233-2224 – GIS Maps
- Fire & Rescue – Bryan Thornton, Fire Chief – 256-233-8710
- Parks & Recreation – Ben Wiley, Director – 256-233-8740
- Police Department – 256-233-8700
- Sanitation Department – Earl Glaze, Superintendent – 256-233-8747
- Streets Department – Dolph Bradford, Director – 256-233-8747
- Athens Utilities